Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on y our blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. I race cars, autocross to be exact.
2. I went to 13 public schools in 6 states from K-12. And I don't consider it a bad thing.
4. I own well over 100 pairs of shoes -- I don't think that's too many, do you?
5. I love SCUBA diving and have been to over 200' deep. Now that really is too deep. This is me in Fiji, yup those are sharks behind me, how cool is that!
6. I turn the wrong way out of elevators, stores and hotel rooms about 80% of the time. You'd think that I would at least have a 50/50 chance, wouldn't you? NOPE!
7. I've visited every Disney Park in the world. That is me in the blue shirt with my mother, sister and daughter at Hong Kong Disneyland.
I am tagging the following people:
Kristi, http://kristielarose.blogspot.com/, an ArtFest acquaintance
Dorit Elisha, http://lifeasafiveringcircus.blogspot.com/, a wonderful mixed media artist, author and teacher
Lisa, http://www.bloggingqueen.com/, a very cool girl I met at ArtFest - interesting blog
Julie, http://www.julbie.blogspot.com/, fellow ArtFester
Amy, http://amyrehnae.blogspot.com/, I know she has already been tagged but cut me a break, I don't have that many blogs to tag.
Mary Beth Shaw, http://mbshaw.blogspot.com/, fabulous artist and ArtFest teacher
Alecia Paulson, http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/, great photographer and blogger